Contract & Procurement Specialist
Euro Jet, the world’s leading provider of flight support services for private aircraft, is currently looking to fill the position of “Contract & Procurement Specialist” to join our Procurement Team in Prague, Czech Republic.
The position of Contract & Procurement Specialist has a wide range of responsibilities and will have the opportunity to work in a young, friendly, and dynamic multinational team.
- Negotiates contracts and maintains successful relationships with aviation service providers such as airports, handling companies, fuel providers, aircraft operators and charterers, ground transporters, caterers, hotels, etc.,
- Deals with ad-hoc contracts in accordance with customer’s operational needs,
- Coordinates company’s participation in public tenders,
- Supports other departments in daily activities,
- Participates in invoice controlling process,
- Works on assigned projects,
- Carries out administrative duties.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in aviation industry,
- Professional fluency in English, both written and spoken; Russian language is an advantage; Czech language is an advantage but not a condition,
- Ideal candidate has experience with handling and fueling agreements, understands aircraft ground operations including its economics and related liabilities,
- Strong Analytical skills,
- Proficiency in working with MS Word, advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- Flexible with proactive approach,
- Commercial thinking, attention to detail,
- Friendly personality, presentable,
- Team worker with very good organizational and communication skills,
- Willing to travel.
- Full time contract,
- Work in a stable and leading international company,
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance,
- Meal vouchers,
- Sick days after a year within the company,
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement (50% after a year within the company and 100% after two years within the company),
- Young multinational team,
- Job Location: Prague 6, Czech Republic,
- Position available from: ASAP.