Euro Jet provides an extensive array of services that support every aspect of your ground operation. This includes ground handling support; competitively priced global fuel; overflight, landing, and urgent permits; VIP catering, and carefully selected hotels and transportation options. We also provide credit for approved customers. Our 24/7 Operations Control Center and over 200 staff located in 40 countries around the world are ready to assist you anytime.
We are currently looking to fill position of Deputy Manager in our Operations Control Center (OCC) based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our Operations Control Center team is young and very dynamic. The Deputy Manager joining the team will have the opportunity to work in a nice friendly environment with a large scope of responsibilities.
- Proven experience in operations department at least 3 years
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- University degree
- Excellent knowledge of working on a PC and excellent English written and spoken. Another language is a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Performing OCC activities in accordance with the priorities of the Euro Jet flight operations philosophy
- Overseeing all day of flight operations, including flight following and double checking all services are in place and the teams are ready
- Timely and correct transmission of information regarding irregularities and applying it in operations control units
- Implementing changes in daily operations upon consultation with OCC Manager
- Responsible for creating a formal report of customer service complaints and providing relevant data to OCC Manager
- Communication with the Administration department and providing all necessary information after closing the flight report
- Following industry news, leads and their implementation in Euro Jet operations procedures
- Support, manage and provide guidance to the OCC Team on a daily basis
- Dealing with any elevated logistical, client, or vendor related issues on a daily basis
- Ensuring key performance indicators are in place and that the OCC staff is regularly evaluated accordingly
- Actively participating in the Database development of the OCC section
- Participating on Training and Customer service for New employees
And what we are offering?
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement
- Language courses
Position available from: ASAP
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you! apply here.