Head of Operations
Imagine a company located on-the-ground at airports across Europe and Asia that also has a strong global network. A company that can quickly and efficiently obtain permits, set-up ground handling, jet fuel, in-flight catering, flight planning, coordinate all crew logistics and arrange all payments. Euro Jet is that company. Our team of aviation professionals on-the-ground and in operations makes us a unique, one-of-a-kind company ready to provide you with the peace of mind that when Euro Jet is working on your flight, you will have a seamless operation.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MOVING YOUR AVIATION CAREER?
Then Euro Jet may be the company you are looking for if you want to be at the center of aviation. Euro Jet is still looking for talented individuals who have a passion for aviation and are willing to work hard and never stop learning.
- Be responsible for the department costs
- Optimize department costs
- Performing of OCC activities in accordance with the priorities of the Euro Jet flight operations philosophy – operations regularity and irregularity, crew and passenger comfort and satisfaction and operations efficiency
- Timely and correct passing of information regarding irregularities and applying it in operations control units
- Settlement of operations’ problems related to operators’ aircraft diversions and for dispatching of operations messages to diversion aerodromes
- Decision making on changes in daily operations upon consultation with other units of the Company
- Monitoring and application of national and international regulations regarding the landing permit and over flight permit
- Be responsible for creating procedures, norms, regulations and standards connected with Euro Jet OCC
- Be responsible for creating a formal report of customer service complaints and providing relevant data to the management (the CEO or the Sales Executive) for further clarification
- Communication with Admin department and providing all the necessary valid information after closing the flight report; dealing with responsible subordinate
- Following the industry news and leads and their implementation in Euro Jet operations systems and procedures
- Motivating OCC team to up-selling
- Responsible for overall communication standards (unified level of communication of all team members of OCC) with clients
- Responsible for data integrity and daily updates of Database
- Actively participating in the Database Development of the OCC Section
- Proven experience as Head of Operations or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- University - BSc/BA in Business
- Excellent knowledge of working on a PC especially Excel, driving license and excellent English written and spoken. Another language is a plus.
- Work in a leading international company that experiences strong growth
- Unique industry
- Young multinational team
- Adequate financial remuneration
- Bonus remuneration
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days
- Extra vacation
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement
- Multisport Card
Candidate must either be living in Prague or be willing to relocate to Prague from their current location. Euro Jet is willing to assist with the necessary relocations expenses and requirements.
Position available from: ASAP
If you are looking for your next challenge, then we want to hear from you! apply here.