IT Network Administrator
Euro Jet, world’s leading provider of flight support services for private aircraft is in search of a junior position to IT department to be based in the Euro Jet Headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic.
The current IT Team is small, but very dynamic. The IT Network Administrator joining the team will have the opportunity to work in a varied, challenging role with a large scope where he/she will be able to demonstrate innovation and talent.
The position is on junior level and person is required to be located in Prague.
- Setup, installation and maintenance of network (cloud) services, Linux based routers and servers
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Configuration of new network services and running conformance tests.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Provide support including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
- Advanced knowledge of virtualized platforms
- Advanced knowledge of network storage filesystems
- Experience with Linux Kernel configuration
- Experience with maintaining OS Windows and Linux
- IT education (high school)
- Keep up to date with the latest technology
- Self-motivated, team-player, willing and able to learn
- Reliable, able to establish the priorities
- Patient and time flexible
- Analytical, creative and logical thinking
- Valid B driver’s license
- English language speaker
- One-year contract with the possibility of transferring to a permanent contract
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
- Meal vouchers
- Mobile, notebook
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement (50% after a year with the company and 100% after two years with the company)
- Starting date: ASAP
Please apply here.