Euro Jet, one of the world’s leading providers of flight support services for private aircraft operations is currently looking to fill position of ‘Marketing Manager’ in our Marketing Team based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Imagine a company located on-the-ground at airports across Europe and Asia that also has a strong global network. A company that can quickly and efficiently obtain permits, set-up ground handling, jet fuel, in-flight catering, flight planning, coordinate all crew logistics and arrange all payments. Euro Jet is that company.
Our team of aviation professionals on-the-ground and in operations makes us a unique, one-of-a-kind company ready to provide you with the peace of mind that when Euro Jet is working on your flight, you will have a seamless operation.
Euro Jet is the company you are looking for if you want to be at the center of aviation. We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion for aviation and are willing to work hard and never stop learning.
- Passion for marketing, proven marketing experience
- University degree (in Marketing or related fields is an advantage)
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills
- Advanced level of English and Czech language (written, spoken, listening skills); other language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Creative can-do attitude
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Resistant to stress, flexible
- Patient, reliable and responsible
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Willing to travel
Key areas of responsibility
- Create Euro Jet's marketing strategy in the context of company's overall strategy + create all related strategic plans (annual marketing plan, social media plan, digital communication plan…)
- Develop, implement and manage all marketing activities, in order to to retain existing customers and to generate new customer leads
- Continual growth of brand awareness of Euro Jet as a leading provider of flight support services in CEE, Central Asia and Middle East within the business aviation industry
- Manage and work with the Marketing team of two on day-to-day projects which include digital communication (website development, e-newsletters, social media), advertising & PR, management of trade shows and internal company events, supporting the sales team and our dedicated teams working at airports across CEE, CIS and the Middle East
- Create marketing reports, budgets, distribute projects
- Travel to trade shows across Europe, the United States, and possibly Asia to manage Euro Jet’s exhibits
- Be creative: generate innovative and creative ideas for videos, trade shows, customer gifts will be a key part of your job
- Work in a leading international company that experiences strong growth
- Unique niche industry
- Adequate financial remuneration
- Bonus remuneration (twice a year)
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days (after one year with the company)
- Yearly transportation ticket reimbursement
- Multisport Card