We are currently looking to fill position of Flight Operations Coordinator / OCC Specialist in our flight department based in Prague, Czech Republic.
Our Operations Control Center team is young and very dynamic. The Flight Operations Coordinator joining the team will have the opportunity to work in a nice friendly environment with a large scope of responsibilities.
This position is also suitable for candidates without previous aviation experience. Training will be part of the recruitment process.
- Working on operations and dispatch for general aviation
- Administering office agenda
- Attending to correspondence and phone calls
- Communication with all departments and their respective employees both locally and internationally
- Flight monitoring and flight coordination with regards to safety, regularity and efficiency
- Collecting and archiving necessary documents and data concerning flights
- High school education
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Advanced level of English language (written, spoken, listening skills); other language is advantage
- Aviation background is an advantage
- Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Team player, willing and able to learn
- Patient, reliable and responsible, attention to details
- Able to work night shifts
- Full time contract
- Work in a stable and leading international company
- Young multinational team
- Financial remuneration corresponding with performance
Position available from: ASAP
Please apply here.