Euro Jet Ready to Oversee Tech Stops and Overflying in the Stans
Euro Jet is ready to support your flights, ensure fast tech stops and arrange overflight permits in the countries of the Central Asia region (the Stans). This includes Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan in addition to Pakistan.
These countries represent a convenient option for efficient tech stops on the way to and from Far East Asia. Due to the restrictions over Russian air space, the Central Asian region is currently the suitable alternative for flight routes from Europe to Asia.
We are prepared to provide you with full flight support services at all the main airports in the Stans:
- Almaty, Kazakhstan (ALA/UAAA)
- Nursultan, Kazakhstan (NQZ/UACC)
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (FRU/ UCFM)
- Dushanbe, Tajikistan (DYU/UTDD)
- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan (ABS/UTAA)
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan (TAS/UTTT)
- Navoi, Uzbekistan (NVI/UTSA)
- Bukhara, Uzbekistan (BHK/UTSB)
- New Islamabad, Pakistan (ISB/OPIS)
- Karachi, Pakistan (KHI/OPKC)
Our Country Manager for Central Asia countries, Andrey Lim, Station Manager for Tajikistan, Kadamsho Mirshakarov, and Country Manager for Pakistan, Muhammad Asad, are ready to arrange all aspects of your flights.
Our local teams of knowledgeable aviation professionals are prepared to assist with all requested flight support services and ensure the highest level of service.
This includes overseeing:
- ground handling support
- jet fuel uplifts
- arranging landing and overflight permits
- flight planning
- in-flight catering
- crew accommodation
- crew transportation
Please contact us at email@example.com for any service requests.